Data Governance is a practice that encompasses multiple operations and processes to ensure formal and operational management of any kind of data within an organization.
Benefits of following a Data Governance practices can be summarized like below;
- Reduce your costs associated with other Data Management processes
- Enhance your capabilities around compliance and regulative operations
- Increase the value of your data by ensuring Data Quality
- Standardized Data Policies and Procedures helps you to create better Data Systems
- Improve your organization’s tracking and monitoring mechanism for data-related processes.