Business intelligence (BI)
BI combines software and services to transform data into insights that inform an organization’s business decisions. Well designed BI models help organizations to make more data-driven decisions.
- Data mining: reveal trends in large datasets.
- Reporting: Sharing analysis to business side so they can understand what going on in the pipeline.
- Performance metrics and benchmarking: Comparing current performance data to historical data.
- Querying: Asking the data specific questions.
- Statistical analysis: Taking the outcome from descriptive analytics and exploring the data.
- Data visualization: Process of making your data more readable, easy to grasp -such as charts, graphs, and histograms.
- Visual analysis: Communicate insights on the fly and stay in the flow of analysis.
- Data preparation: Compiling multiple data sources, identifying the dimensions and layers.